Development of the HFL.TRAVEL tour aggregator
Development of the aggregator of tours (tourist marketplays). The main purpose of this project is to create a service for aggregating tours from travel companies for subsequent online sales to tourists under the agent’s scheme (the owner of the site receives a commission from each sold product).
The basic needs that must satisfy aggregator:
- for outfitters (sellers of tours) – an additional platform for the sale of tours
- for tourists – convenient tour search, as well as the opportunity to choose the best service provider and book a tour.
Development of the aggregator tour: solution
There are 4 user roles available to implement different user requirements:
- unauthorized user (any visitor to the site),
- authorized user – tourist
- authorized user – outfitter,
- project manager
Unauthorized user (visitor) can choose a tour using the filter, view the information of interest and book a tour without registration in the system.
Authorized user is a tourist, besides the indicated functions for the visitor, also manages the change of personal data and looks at detailed information about the previously ordered services, including financial ones.
Outfitter Has a wide range of opportunities:
- managing all information about the company;
- entering and editing data on tourist products of the company,
- confirmation and cancellation of reservations
- access to customer contact data for operational communication.
The main complexity of the project is a flexible system of booking tours and indicating different rates and the cost of tours depending on the parameters and conditions.
A special point is the processing of information on various types of tours – rafting, diving, climbing cycling, etc. Each type of tour is characterized by its details and business logic of processing.
Development of aggregator tour: preliminary results of the project
The first version of the project was put into operation 5 months after the start of development.
At present aggregator is in an active stage of filling tours and promotion with the parallel development of new functionaries for hunting and fishing.